We're the real deal. 100% original or your money back TWICE.
Only the best brands trusted by world-class athletes.
Chat with us LIVE! Our team is committed to serving you through any of our authorized channels.
Same Day / Next Day delivery available for Metro Manila customers.
This special edition of the short-handle SR-2S Bearing Speed Rope is inspired by four-time “Fittest Man on Earth” and longtime Rogue athlete, Mathew Fraser The custom design includes a red anodized handle with a laser etched HWPO (“Hard Work Pays Off”) logo on the knurl, and a nylon-coated 2.3MM black cable.
The Fraser Speed Rope utilizes the same aircraft-grade aluminum and 5.25" tapered handle style as the standard SR-2S, with a knurl-textured grip, and etched Rogue branding. An omni-directional bearing swivel and durable 120" speed cable ensure blazing speed with a smooth, consistent spin. If you’re trying to get your double-unders up and hit new PRs, using the official jump rope of the CrossFit Games champion is a pretty good place to start.
- Made in the USA
- Inspired by Rogue athlete and Fittest Man on Earth, Mat Fraser
- 5.25" Red Anodized Handles: Aircraft grade aluminum construction, knurl-textured grip (0.625" diameter)
- HWPO logo on handle knurl
- 2.3MM Nylon Coated Black Speed Cable (120" length)
- Bearing Swivel for omnidirectional movement
- Adjustable end
- Recommend only for use on rubber or non-abrasive surfaces